Monday, May 18, 2015

December 21, 2010

On 12/21/10, I wrote this (edited) post to my blog.  For a long time after Charlotte's death I needed to connect with other mothers who lost a child and felt empassioned to make all people understand what that loss is like.  I was truthful.  Almost too truthful.  I started to regret letting all those feelings and information out into public domain.   I ended up removing my entire blog.  And now I'm back to thinking Charlotte's story could help others.  With less raw emotion.  So here we go...

After finding out that Charlotte had no heartbeat, the perinatologist did his scan quickly, took measurements, and confirmed there was no heartbeat. He told me there was fluid around her heart and liver, and that she only measured 30 weeks (his guess was 3 pounds 15 ounces, which was pretty close to her actual weight of 4 pounds 1 ounce.) 

Some time later, two ladies came to take my blood for the tests that could determine why Charlotte had passed away. They took a lot, I'm not even sure how many vials they took but the next morning someone else came and took some more. The perinatologist also wanted to get some amniotic fluid to test. The nurses and doctor seemed confused and didn't know how to get a sample of the fluid. They said that to me over and over again.  They never did get it.  (My online research tells me this could have been helpful with the determination in her death.)

Charlotte was born at 3:54 PM on November 13, 2010, weighing 4 pounds, 1 ounce, and 17 inches long.  

1 comment:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS/HIV/AIDS
    HIV/Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections. But the best way to fight and get rid of the herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV with his powerful herbal mix medicine and spiritual healing. I contacted him to find out how he could help me, and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs' medicine! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me the medicine is ready, and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema, Shingles, MS, Bulbous Pemphigoid, Diabetes, cancer, PCOS, hypothyroidism, vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, HPV, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus Schizophrenia, Autism, Bipolar disorder, Infertility Get your EX back, Enlargement of Breast, Penis, Butts.CMV, And more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness, and I was cured of herpes virus. And DR James' medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for, and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine. CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM.
    He's a good man and he will help you  

    ReplyDelete